Speaking, Training & Workshop Information Kit
Think on that term. What does it mean to you, as a small business owner or founder? First and foremost, the resolve to persevere right now and going forward. Act to plan in ways that ensure your business has staying power.
Jess Dewell offers proactive approaches that allow you to forge a unifying strategy with regards to people (employees, customers, peers) and product/service.
Inculcate your employees with the skills to take autonomous purposeful actions, to have the self-assured freedom that generates outstanding concepts and systems to benefit the company – tomorrow, next month, next year … even five, 10, 15 years out.
Worker Autonomy = Worker Empowerment = Enhanced Contributions = Business Growth
Speaking, Training & Workshops:
Popular topics to customized to your event:
- The Power To Learn is Power to Earn
- 7 Business Lies We Wish Were True
- The Strategy of All Strategies
“Jess is a wonderful speaker who provides clear information and a teaching style that she adapts to her audience and students. She always knows the material and can answer questions easily. Her enthusiasm is infectious and makes individuals want to listen to her talk on other subjects.”
– Austin McFeeley, Owner of Transparent Inspections
Jess’ workshops, talks, and keynotes are expertly crafted specifically for small businesses. Bring her to your next event to train yourself, management or teams, or to speak on a topic that is pertinent to company growth.
Expect a good-natured, thoughtful presentation with immediate, real-world applications, including:
- Self-sufficient, take-charge teams who aren’t looking for your approval on every action.
- Smart, creative planning that promotes near- and far-term development, and, in turn, stability.
- Coalescing people skills, business strategies and product/service evolution through a flexible, inquiring, fearless company mindset.
Full Bio / Short Bio:
A nationally-recognized business development tactician with over 20 years’ experience, Jess Dewell’s principal objectives are to:
- Define the purpose of each job in the organization;
- Teach workers problem-solving skills to best serve customers and maximize company profit;
- Ensure that department-specific policies match the business mission and values;
- Conduct effective business check-ins as part of guiding/building teams;
- Practice efficient priority setting to leverage resources and create an atmosphere ideal for idea development.
Such proactive approaches serve to instill thoughtful short- and long-term decision-making at every level of the organization. These abilities also enhance employee independence, engagement and work satisfaction, further maximizing procedural time and energy.
She stresses the value of resources – time, money, assets, people – both overlooked and underutilized in the daily juggling of tasks and responsibilities!
Click the image(s) you’d like to use, and then download the full sized image.